This is one of the double exposure shots that I've taken in Durham. A double exposure is made by exposing the same frame of photographic film twice, rather than once. The result can be a surreal image that allows for a bit of extra creative expression.
Two pathways in Durham collide in this image. Becuase of the similar dimensions of each pathway, the perspectives make it look like ghosts walk these paths.
- Only 10 total printed
- Photo was shot on film and developed by Grant Lyke
- Each piece comes numbered and framed
- Dimensions: 10 inch x 15 inch photo; 16 inch by 20 inch frame
- Gallery Fine Black Frame
- Archival Quality Acid Free White Mat
- Fine Art Smooth Matte Photographic Print
- Ready to hang right out of the box!
- Free shipping included with purchase anywhere in the United States.