This is one of the double exposure shots that I've taken in Durham. A double exposure is made by exposing the same frame of photographic film twice, rather than once. The result can be a surreal image that allows for a bit of extra creative expression.
Durham is growing. A stack of bricks and gravel from a construction site in one frame become vibrant community centers in the next.
- Only 10 total printed
- Photo was shot on film and developed by Grant Lyke
- Each piece comes numbered and framed
- Dimensions: 10 inch x 15 inch photo; 16 inch by 20 inch frame
- Gallery Fine Black Frame
- Archival Quality Acid Free White Mat
- Fine Art Smooth Matte Photographic Print
- Ready to hang right out of the box!
- Free shipping included with purchase anywhere in the United States.